- Shirt, necklace from Zibska (mp | blog | flickr | inworld)
- Cape, table, wand and pose by Larissa Starostin (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Props, pouch by Naminoke (mp | blog | flickr | inworld ) @ Create your own Tarot
- Hair: Argrace (mp | web)
- Cape, props: Larissa Starostin (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Pose: Roquai (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Makeup: Lyrical Bizarre Templates (mp | flickr | blog | inworld)
- Dress: Maitreya (mp | flickr | blog | facebook | inworld)
- Bunny (a favorite old item by Anya Ohmai)
If any followers out there noticed I am posting less frequently these days: been busy organizing the Create your own Tarot event. This hobby takes up about one-two hours each day, which is exactly the time I had for SL photography. I do still make images, however mostly related to the event. I also started creating as Larissa Starostin, which seems to be great fun, I am fully inspired and enjoying the growth in skills. To avoid going crazy with multitasking I decided to manage this blog on each Saturday, and cover less events. But there might still be some surprise posts when I cannot resist! However if any of you reading this post wish to help me with the organization of the Tarot event, please let me know. I could use some help updating the CyoT blog with vendor pics/logos and someone else helping me with the FB updates would also be appreciated. I am not sure what I can offer in exchange besides the pleasure of seeing it nicely get together. I am not doing this for profit, more for the fun of it, and I am fully satisfied with the result this way.
Somehow I liked the idea to add the goggles to this crazy couture outfit and then the intense bright lights came naturally. I hope you click on the larger versions to enjoy the pics in their intended size.
- Hair: Calisto
- Outfit: Davina
- Makeup: Aya lips 04
- Goggles: Dirty Cute – Goggles (Pitch Black)
- Skin: Glam affair Sia skin (Asia 05 G) (blog)
- Mesh body: Maitreya (mp | flickr | blog | facebook | inworld)
- Poses: PosESion and LePoppycock
Our first event deserves a proper closing party, please dress up 🙂
Join us on Saturday for our first party at: Verdigris
Please do visit, for our first inworld meetup: along with foolish music we are planning a costume contest, Trivia and Photo Exhibition.