That 8f8 gacha is so incredibly awesome I had to add a few more pics, and my light settings at the bottom. You can visit Lar’s Workshop to take your own pics, her parcel is open to the public. Enjoy 🙂
- Aisling “Iron Maiden” collection @Secret Affair
- Skinnery Tattoo @Secret Affair
- Glam affair “Sia” skin, Maitreya “Lara” body.
- Argrace “Saki” hair
- Poetic Color “Lave Dust” Eyes
Location: Pigeon Island
I did shoot a few topless pics, because that Maitreya body still amazes me and I liked the contrast of her naked skin with the metal pieces, they can be seen on my flickr feed.
Been busy with preparations for The Fool event, which is a great and fulfilling experience, and I wish i had more time to write about it. All in all, I love anticipation, the excitement of what the creators come up with, and how the community gets inspired by them is quite the kick! So here is a taste, but more will soon follow.
- Thongs, Nipple Pasties, Wrist cuffs: Larissa Starostin (formerly know as Lar’s Workshop) (CyoT March15-31)
- Hat: Zibska (CyoT March15-31)
- Makeup: Lyrical B!zarre Templates (CyoT March15-31)
- Hair: Exile – Windsong
TTS is opening in a few days (March 9) with the general topic for Realms, mostly covering Fantasy themes anything from LOTR to Gor. I am using a bit of Photoshop tweaking these days, for this series I used just a hint of Curves over my Bright Light settings, see screenshot at the bottom of the post.
- Orc head and skin appliers (including Maitreya body applier and slink appliers) from Genesis Lab (@Totally Top Shelf – Realms)
- Hair: Asset – Olisa hair (@Totally Top Shelf – Realms)
- Pauldrons, Harnesses from The Forge and PFC