- Shirt, necklace from Zibska (mp | blog | flickr | inworld)
- Cape, table, wand and pose by Larissa Starostin (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Props, pouch by Naminoke (mp | blog | flickr | inworld ) @ Create your own Tarot
- Hair: Argrace (mp | web)
- Cape, props: Larissa Starostin (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Pose: Roquai (mp | flickr | blog | inworld) @ Create your own Tarot
- Makeup: Lyrical Bizarre Templates (mp | flickr | blog | inworld)
- Dress: Maitreya (mp | flickr | blog | facebook | inworld)
- Bunny (a favorite old item by Anya Ohmai)
If any followers out there noticed I am posting less frequently these days: been busy organizing the Create your own Tarot event. This hobby takes up about one-two hours each day, which is exactly the time I had for SL photography. I do still make images, however mostly related to the event. I also started creating as Larissa Starostin, which seems to be great fun, I am fully inspired and enjoying the growth in skills. To avoid going crazy with multitasking I decided to manage this blog on each Saturday, and cover less events. But there might still be some surprise posts when I cannot resist! However if any of you reading this post wish to help me with the organization of the Tarot event, please let me know. I could use some help updating the CyoT blog with vendor pics/logos and someone else helping me with the FB updates would also be appreciated. I am not sure what I can offer in exchange besides the pleasure of seeing it nicely get together. I am not doing this for profit, more for the fun of it, and I am fully satisfied with the result this way.
- Aisling “Iron Maiden” collection @Secret Affair
- Skinnery Tattoo @Secret Affair
- Glam affair “Sia” skin, Maitreya “Lara” body.
- Argrace “Saki” hair
- Poetic Color “Lave Dust” Eyes
Location: Pigeon Island
I did shoot a few topless pics, because that Maitreya body still amazes me and I liked the contrast of her naked skin with the metal pieces, they can be seen on my flickr feed.
TTS is opening in a few days (March 9) with the general topic for Realms, mostly covering Fantasy themes anything from LOTR to Gor. I am using a bit of Photoshop tweaking these days, for this series I used just a hint of Curves over my Bright Light settings, see screenshot at the bottom of the post.
- Orc head and skin appliers (including Maitreya body applier and slink appliers) from Genesis Lab (@Totally Top Shelf – Realms)
- Hair: Asset – Olisa hair (@Totally Top Shelf – Realms)
- Pauldrons, Harnesses from The Forge and PFC
Awesome creations are out this month on several events. Larissa’s favorite personality is “The Adventuress” sometimes in a Steampunk, sometimes in a full on fantasy setting. Realm of Mystara seemed like a perfect location for this shoot. The pants were featured in a previous post, but I just like them too much 🙂
- Arms: PFC~Iron arms (The Secret Affair)
- Chest:The Forge – “Knight’s Modesty” Breast Plate S (Metals)
- Pants: The Fallen – FallOut-AfterMath-Black (We ❤ Roleplay)
- Hair: MINA – “Bas” from (KUSTOM9)
Larissa’s basic look:
- Body: Maitreya (mp | flickr | blog | facebook | inworld)
- Face: Belleza (mp | web | flickr | facebook | inworld)
- Body applier: League
- Eyes: Poetic Eyes
Experimenting with dark skins for a demonic / raven lord effect, as this bird seems to reappear in events, sims and photos these days too frequently to ignore. Also, will perhaps go out on antoher photo session with Valerie, and the dark skin would sharply contrast her paleness. I know the shots are quite dark, but what else would suit a demon better?
- Skin: :: Warrior :: Coca & Wolf :: Black ::
- Eyes: **COCAINE ART EYES** – evil black brown
- Hair: *ARGRACE* HAYATE – Blacks
- Pants: JOMO – MESH kung fu pants F
- Wings and claws from: DRD
Shape custom made by Larissa Starostin, poses from Del May.
- Stunning freebie group gift skin from Mudskin (Fairy5)
- Makeup: ..::Beauty Killer::.. Bewitched Shadow – Darks – Red
- Nest: LPM + LET The Jasmyne Chapeau (gacha from Candyfair),
- Hair: Okaleaf Faun hair,
- Eyes: Poetic Eyes – Night Rain
- Leezu – Noir Mina gown
Stylist and model: Larissa Starostin
Lar’s notes: I wanted to make something ever since I have seen this hair, and on the candy fair I really loved the nest and eggs gacha from LPM. The look came together when I visited Mudskin and found the wonderful free skin there. I altered the shape that came with the skin quite a lot, as it looked too young and faery like for this pic.
Further related pics on FLICKR:
- +Half-Deer+ Forest’s Tale (2014 September – The Arcade )
- – Sweet Butterfly
- – Heart Key Necklace – Latte
- – Blooming Button Bow
- Pure Poison – Broken Wings (from The Secret Affair)
- Swanky & Posy – Mesh boho ruffled skirt
- Swanky & Posy – Prairie shirt
Abby is also wearing Dura girl (54) hair, MyUglyDorothy skin and slink feet.